List your rooms!
Have you got accessible rooms in a great hotel with super friendly staff?
Join us and be an active supporter of the world of accessible travel, and increase your occupancy rate at the same time!
By 2020, people in the EU with limited mobility and their companions will be booking 468 million overnight stays. That's almost a €48 billion market.
Here's why adding your accessible rooms to roomchooser makes absolute business sense:
- Listing is free
- Commission is 10 % only
- You only need about 20 minutes to take the photos
You will get:
- Increased occupancy rate - think about the companions too
- Faster booking for your accessible rooms
- More positive feedback because guests see the room they get before booking
- Improved CSR because you are communicating that guests with reduced mobility are welcome
If you choose to list your hotel on roomchooser, not only will you be helping these travelers and simplifying their travel plans, but you'll have access to a portion of that ever growing market, increasing your occupancy and encouraging lengthier stays from your visitors.
To get listed on roomchooser, all we ask is that you have a room or a set of rooms that satisfy a few criteria.
- Each of the rooms has to be accessed without stairs (or via a portable ramp - but please mention this in your listing).
- The doors within and leading to the rooms have an inner width of at least 90 cm.
- The corridors from the entrance and leading to each room have a clear width of at least 120 cm.
- If your room is accessible via a lift, it has to be at least 110 cm wide, and 140 cm deep, with an inner door width of at least 90 cm.
- The sink in the bathroom has a ground clearance of at least 70 cm, for wheelchair access.
- The shower has no threshold, so it's a roll-in shower.
All it takes is to fill in this form and you can start your journey with roomchooser.
We will be in touch as soon as your application has been received and reviewed.
Michael Sicher, founder of roomchooser